The Triggertrap Mobile app is no slouch, and if you really want to dip your toes in the world of high speed photography, you will want to avoid your camera's shutter lag.
How? Easy: Trigger your flash directly. The Triggertrap Flash Adapter lets you do just that.
The Triggertrap Flash Adapter connects your flash to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch so you can trigger it with the Triggertrap Mobile app.
What's in the box?
- Triggertrap Twin Hotshoe Adapter (with a standard 1/4-20 thread to fit onto your tripod)
- 1m cable to connect to Triggertrap Mobile Dongle
To use the Triggertrap Flash Adapter you will need:
Flash support & small print
- Triggertrap Flash Adapter supports all modern flashes with a standard hot-shoe connector.
- Sony / Minolta flashes are not supported, unless you have a standard hot-shoe adapter for them.
- Triggertrap Mobile for Android is not currently supported due to audio delays inherent in the Android operating system.
- Never attempt to connect a flash directly to your smartphone - always use a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle. This flash accessory must only be used with modern, portable electronic flashes. Use with studio equipment or with high-voltage flashguns may damage your smartphone.